Paul Pernot Puligny-Montrachet 2022
We have 6 in stock (Inventory is live and accurate)
- Origin: Puligny-Montrachet, Burgundy, France
- Winery: Founded in 1955 by Paul Pernot, now run by his grandsons Paul and Philippe and great-granddaughter Alvina.
- Vineyard Holdings: One of the largest landholders in Puligny-Montrachet with 19 hectares, focusing on the best parcels for their own bottlings.
- Grape Variety: Chardonnay
- Winemaking Philosophy: Known for finely etched, mineral-driven Chardonnays, the winemaking at Paul Pernot is meticulous, emphasizing quality farming and traditional methods.
- Tasting Notes: The wine is showcases the classic Puligny-Montrachet profile with nuanced fruit, distinct minerality, and a well-structured palate. It exhibits floral and citrus aromas, balanced with a refined acidity.
- Pairing: Ideal with sophisticated seafood dishes, creamy poultry recipes, or enjoyed on its own to appreciate its Puligny terroir.
About the Wine: Paul Pernot, synonymous with the finely etched Chardonnays of Puligny-Montrachet, has maintained a reputation for quality and value. While they sell a significant portion of their fruit to negociants, the wine they bottle themselves represents some of their finest parcels. The winery, now under the guidance of the third and fourth generations, continues to uphold the tradition of quality farming and meticulous winemaking, producing Chardonnays that are both expressive of their terroir and accessible
We ship wine to most states with a $100 minimum order for shipping. We don't ship spirits nor beer.
Weather shipping advisory: Orders placed during times of extreme heat or extreme cold will be held for no charge until more favorable weather returns.
Burgundy is known for its Pinot Noir and Chardonnay, and as the capital of the concept of terroir, where each vineyard has its own personality, it's home to some of the world's most renowned viticultural talents, producing jaw-dropping wines that impeccably reflect the soils from which they come.