The Fableist Cabernet Sauvignon 2022
We have 6 in stock (Inventory is live and accurate)
- Soil Type: Calcareous soils
- Elevation: Varied, across the diverse terrain of Paso Robles
- Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon
- Winemaking: Modern techniques with focused experimentation on clones and rootstocks
- Farming Practices: Emphasis on optimizing soil and climate conditions
- Tasting Notes: Rich aromas and flavors of blackberry, cassis, black cherry, graphite, toasty oak, vanilla, and spice. The wine showcases a mesmerizing structure, balance, and opulence.
- Pairing: Complements grilled meats, burgers.
About the Wine: The Fableist Cabernet Sauvignon 2022 is a product of the collaboration between winemakers Curt Schalchlin and Andrew Jones. Reflecting the Paso Robles region's reputation for exceptional Cabernet Sauvignon, this wine embodies the rich history and innovative spirit of the area. It's a testament to the potential recognized by legendary winemaker Andre Tchelistcheff in the 1960s, with the wine's quality evident from the first sip.
We ship wine to most states with a $100 minimum order for shipping. We don't ship spirits nor beer.
Weather shipping advisory: Orders placed during times of extreme heat or extreme cold will be held for no charge until more favorable weather returns.