Fratelli Alessandria Barolo del Comune di Verduno 2019
We have 7 in stock (Inventory is live and accurate)
- Soil Type: The vineyards in Verduno are known for their unique composition, contributing to the wine's distinctive floral aromas and delicate balance.
- Elevation: The vineyards are located in the northern Barolo region, with elevations that are ideal for the Nebbiolo grape, enhancing the wine's complexity and depth.
- Grape: 100% Nebbiolo.
- Winemaking: Traditional winemaking methods are employed, with a focus on expressing the unique characteristics of the Nebbiolo grape and the Verduno terroir.
- Farming Practices: The winery adheres to sustainable and organic principles, ensuring a minimal environmental impact and high-quality grape production.
- Tasting Notes: The wine exhibits a fine, streamlined mouthfeel with polished tones of dried strawberry, crushed rose, and fennel. The aromas are refined and fragile, with a palate that offers ripe Morello cherry, raspberry compote, star anise, and tobacco, set against taut, fine-grained tannins.
- Pairing: This Barolo pairs exceptionally well with rich meat dishes, truffles, aged cheeses, and hearty stews, complementing the wine's structure and depth.
The Fratelli Alessandria Barolo del Comune di Verduno 2019 stands out for its highly distinctive floral aromas and delicate sense of inner balance, making it a special and memorable wine from the Verduno area.
We ship wine to most states with a $100 minimum order for shipping. We don't ship spirits nor beer.
Weather shipping advisory: Orders placed during times of extreme heat or extreme cold will be held for no charge until more favorable weather returns.
Nested in northwestern Italy, Piedmont is a region that oozes with charm and allure. Home to some of the world’s most highly regarded wines like Barolo and Barbaresco, Piedmont is a treasure trove of wine delights. The hilly region is planted to a host of local grapes, but it’s the noble Nebbiolo which takes center stage.