Vietti Barbera d’Asti Tre Vigne 2021
We have 21 in stock (Inventory is live and accurate)
- Soil Type: Calcareous clay.
- Elevation: Varied, typical of the Asti region.
- Grape: 100% Barbera.
- Winemaking: Fermentation in stainless steel, followed by aging in oak barrels.
- Farming Practices: Sustainable, with a focus on preserving the local terroir.
- Tasting Notes: Ripe cherry, plum, and a touch of spice.
- Pairing: Pasta dishes, grilled meats, and aged cheeses.
Vietti's Barbera d'Asti Tre Vigne 2021 is a vibrant and expressive representation of the Barbera grape. Known for its bright acidity and lush fruit flavors, this wine balances these elements with subtle oak aging, resulting in a wine that is both approachable and capable of aging gracefully.
We ship wine to most states with a $100 minimum order for shipping. We don't ship spirits nor beer.
Weather shipping advisory: Orders placed during times of extreme heat or extreme cold will be held for no charge until more favorable weather returns.
Nested in northwestern Italy, Piedmont is a region that oozes with charm and allure. Home to some of the world’s most highly regarded wines like Barolo and Barbaresco, Piedmont is a treasure trove of wine delights. The hilly region is planted to a host of local grapes, but it’s the noble Nebbiolo which takes center stage.
Piedmont's 2nd red grape behind Nebbiolo, Barbera is easy to enjoy and versitile with its low tannins and fleshy fruit. High acidity also makes it food-friendly, and flavors range from tart red berries to exotically ripe purple fruits.