Skip to content
Welcome to Colorado's best wine shop!

Vinochisti "E4" Erbaluce Vino da Tavola 2012


We have 4 in stock (Inventory is live and accurate)

Vinochisti's "E4" Erbaluce Vino da Tavola 2012 is a unique expression of the Erbaluce grape, with 70% of the wine fermented on skins for several days and aged in cement, while the remaining 30% undergoes a prolonged skin fermentation of several weeks, followed by 30 months of aging in barriques sur lie. This methodical approach yields a wine with a balance of texture, complexity, and a final alcohol content of 13%. The dual aging process enhances the wine's depth and introduces nuanced layers of flavor

We ship wine to most states with a $100 minimum order for shipping. We don't ship spirits nor beer.

Weather shipping advisory: Orders placed during times of extreme heat or extreme cold will be held for no charge until more favorable weather returns.

0 / 0

Nestled in the northwestern corner of Italy, Piedmont is a wine region that oozes with charm and allure. Home to some of the world's most highly regarded wines, including Barolo and Barbaresco, Piedmont is a treasure trove of wine country delights. This hilly region is planted with a host of local grape varieties, but it's the noble Nebbiolo grape that takes center stage.